Innovation through Knowledge Transfer 2013
Venue: CITY HOTEL
|Event Date/Time: Apr 11, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 12, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 14, 2013|
InnovationKT 2013 is an international conference focussing on innovation and knowledge transfer.
InnovationKT 2013 is the conference for knowledge professionals - those academics, business people, managers and researchers working with innovation, enerprise, knowledge transfer, exchange and sharing.
Featuring world-class speakers, oral and poster presentation sessions and interactive workshops, the InnovationKT 2013 Conference will provide an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-business and business-business interactions. Applicable themes include:-
- Processes of knowledge transfer, knowledge origination, knowledge exchange and knowledge sharing
- Innovation, open innovation and the relationship between knowledge transfer and innovation
- Human and organisational aspects of knowledge management
- Incubators and entrepreneurship schemes
- Commercialisation (licensing of intellectual property, spin-outs formation, and incubators)
- Collaborative applied research and consultancy
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- All other aspects of university-business and business-business collaborative working
InnovationKT 2013 will be hosted by the University of Ulster in Derry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland, and chaired by Mr Eddie Friel - 11 & 12 April 2013.
InnovationKT-2013 will be hosted by the University of Ulster in Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland's second city is famous, amongst other things, for its walls, a symbol of the city's rich legacy of history and tradition. The city is a busy and expanding commercial centre which has been experiencing a sustained period of growth and regeneration; a process in which the University has played an important part.
The conference will be held at the excellent City Hotel Derry. The hotel enjoys one of the most idyllic locations; perched on the banks of the River Foyle within 5 minutes walking distance of the historic Derry Walls. Derry is situated on the threshold of County Donegal, which is rightly famous for its wild and open beauty.
InnovationKT2013 is organised by KES International in partnership with the Institute of Knowledge Transfer and the University of Ulster. It follows successful events in the series held in 2009 (Kingston), 2010 (Coventry) 2011 (Sheffield) and 2012 (Bournemouth).
Innovation Through Knowledge Transfer is proud to bring delegates a blend of invited sessions and workshops to accompany the main plenary sessions. Details for these are provided below including:
- Horizon2020 Special Session
- BENEFITS Workshop
- Special Session: Facilitating Knowledge Transfer by Structured Compilation and Processing of Data and Information