Insulation in Construction Middle East
Venue: SOMERSET WEST BAY DOHA
|Event Date/Time: Sep 15, 2013||End Date/Time: Sep 18, 2013|
Insulation has been one of the hottest construction topics in the Middle Easet recently. Issues like energy efficiency, cost reduction and safety can be tackled and improved through effective insulation.
It is crucial to choose an appropriate design, the correct combination of materials and building techniques to suit a specific environment and local conditions. Innovative insulation methods and technologies aim to save time, money and efforts during the construction and at the maintenance stage.
IQPC is pleased to announce the Insulation Middle East Summit taking place on 15 – 18 September 2013 in Doha, Qatar.
This niche event will bring together insulation professionals across the construction sector in the Middle East from Government, Associations, Developers, Contractors and Consultants to share knowledge and future strategies, discuss regulations and solutions available for sustainable and efficient insulation.
Benefits of attending:
- Discuss standards and requirements of governing associations to ensure adequate, cost-effective and sustainable insulation is taking place
- Devise best insulation methods and techniques appropriate for local conditions and environment
- Learn about client demands and specifications to win new business opportunities and build profitable relationships
- Promote your organisation and demonstrate your company’s products and services as a case study presentation or an exhibition booth
- Gain publicity, increase branding and network with key decision-makers in Qatar and the region
Who will attend:
- Technical Advisor/ Director
- Sr. Mechanical/ Insulation Engineer
- Systems Installer
- Coating/ Fireproofing/ Insulation/ Painting/ Welding Inspector/ Coordinator/ Specialist
- Project Management Consultant
- Planning and Design Director
- Architectural Inspector
- Sustainability Officer/ Advisor/ Director
- Safety/ HSE Manager