Insurance Tech LATAM 2013
Venue: Sheraton Sao Paulo WTC Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 24, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2013|
Transform your IT and processes to become agile, responsive to mass market demand and consumer-centric.
Insurance Tech LATAM 2013 is Latin America’s only meeting to bring together 100 technology leaders from across Brazil and Spanish-speaking America.The meeting´s format is set up to help technology leaders to benchmark their technology roadmaps, drive forward innovation and make better commercial decisions as a result of knowledge sharing.
What’s more, we’ve got a number of European and North American case studies to show you the trials, errors and innovations of the established markets to give you the information you need to make better commercial decisions as you adopt new technology.
Reasons To Attend
- Drive disruption through technology innovation: Discover valuable insights fromCelent, ING Group and Escolher Seguros
- Develop a flexible and scalable technology roadmap for your IT investment in Latin America: Discover how from Celent & AXA Mexico
- Develop best practice in data analysis based decision making and setting up new data warehouses: Understand how from Liberty Seguros Brazil andAON Latin America
- Leverage social media for improved underwriting decision making and marketing reach: Understand how from Celent & ING Group
- Explore the pros and cons of in-house development versus plug and play solutions: Hear AXA Mexico, InvestPrev Seguros e Previdência and RSA Group Brazil share valuable findings
- Leverage technology to fast-track third party integration with new channels: Discover how from Escolher Seguro & HDI Seguros
- Radically reduce launch time for new product launches: Learn how to ensure that your technology is flexible and nimble from the former AXAAsia CIO and current Business Transformation Director of AXA Mexico
- Radically increase operational efficiency: Understand how Zurich Brazilhasdesigned new systems and processes that are automated
- By invitation only: Join the Insurance Carriers CIOs & Technology Leaders Mastermind Sessions to forecast trends and identify the major industry hurdles
- Radically improve your Business Process Management: Understand how fromHDI Seguros, AON Latin America & Liberty Seguros