We are pleased to announce the 2014 International Aerospace Engineering Conference that will be held on 28th - 29th August 2014 in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). The Conference offers a chance to meet and network with other leading Aerospace Engineers, Scientists, Researchers and Business Professionals in a relaxing atmosphere. The 2104 IAEC is an industry-led event and the perfect platform to share and evaluate emerging engineering technologies, and foster collaborations across industry, academia and business across the globe.
Various scientific disciplines will be represented at the 2014 IAEC pushing the frontiers of Aerospace Engineering. The IAEC Conference places particular emphasis on Unmanned Aircraft Technologies.
Mr John L. Minor
Director and Faculty Member, Board of Directors, Unmanned Vehicle University.
President, American Eagle Aerospace LLC.
Division Chief, Scientist and Engineering Resources Division, AFSC Engineering Directorate, Hill AFB.
2014 Principal Conference Themes
• Advanced Theoretical Models
• Advances in Aerospace Technology
• Aeroelasticity and Loads
• Aerospace Robotics and Mechatronics
• Aerostructures and Composites
• Aeronautics and Astronautics
• Aircraft Systems
• Aircraft Design Concepts
• Applied Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
• Aviation Human Factors
• Computational Fluid Dynamics
• Emerging Avionics Technology
• Heat Transfer Mechanics
• Navigation Systems
• Novel Aero Engines
• Rocket Theory and Design
• Spacecraft Systems and Subsystems
• Unmanned Aircraft Technologies
Why attend the 2014 IAEC
• Network with the key players across the Aerospace Engineering sector.
• Speakers are industry influencers willing to share their extensive industry expertise.
• Attendees are key figures and decision-makers of the prominent Aerospace manufacturers, operators and maintenance providers Worldwide.
• Attendees learn from industry leaders and leave the forum with solutions and knowledge ready to implement in their organisation.
• Sponsors and exhibitors represent companies that are leading the way in engineering and technology.
• The conference incorporates a diversity of engineering themes, therefore providing a comprehensive experience and up to date information on technological developments.
• Dedicated Aerospace Engineering exhibitions allow showcasing the latest innovations and technologies and provide an opportunity to get your questions answered by industry representatives.
• Access the latest industry knowledge-base through exclusive technical papers submitted by leading industry professionals.
• Benchmark your organisation against the large industry players.
Who Will Attend
Aerospace engineers, scientists, researchers, aviation authorities, world-wide airline operators, maintenance and supply companies, training companies, aircraft manufacturers, component manufacturers.
Job titles attending the conference include:
Sr. Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Section Chiefs, Department Heads, Inspectors, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Officers, Analysts, Lead Engineers, Chief Engineers, Technicians, Analysts, Project Managers.
The 2014 IAEC provides a forum for Aerospace business leaders and investors World-wide to exchange ideas and authoritative views in this exciting field.
The industry technical exhibition is an important part of the IAEC Conference. Top companies have the opportunity to interact face-to-face with and influence the conference attendees. Exhibit at the 2014 IAEC Conference in Dubai and promote your Company among an influential community of engineers, business professionals and decision makers who are actively looking for new thinking and innovations in the Aerospace Industry.
Exhibition at the IAEC Conference benefits your company in different ways:
Before the Conference: Capture immediate exposure in one of the fastest-growing market segments. The Conference and its Sponsors and Exhibitors will be promoted via various marketing activities through several channels: Conference website, press releases, newsletters, emails.
During the Conference: Present your products and services to a targeted audience, increase brand awareness, distribute information, and obtain high-quality business leads. The Conference audience consists of engineers, technical directors, and business decision makers.
After the Conference: Additional promotion and brand recognition is guaranteed by marketing activities carried out after the Conference: websites, published Conference Proceedings, post-conference emails. For a limited investment, exhibitors benefit from a minimum of a two-year-long exposure to a highly professional audience in one of the fastest-growing market segments that include company owners, corporate executives, and senior management. The attendees are the individuals that influence and approve the purchase of the products and services you exhibit. Speak directly with potential clients at the 2014 IAEC Conference.
Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. These include display of your Company logo in the Conference venue floor and exbitions plan, pocket agenda, registration badge lanyards, name badges, Conference documents folder, Conference flash drive, notepads, pens, as well as Corporate Dinner sponsorship. Please contact the Conference Organising Committee to discuss opportunities.