International Conference and Summer School in Molecular and Materials Informatics (MIM)
Organization: CSIRO/ IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY
|Event Date/Time: Jan 31, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +10:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Feb 04, 2013 / 4:01 pm - (GMT +10:00 hours)|
The Conference will run from 4-6 February 2013, in Melbourne, Australia.
This is the first conference to address the need for the development of molecular and materials informatics platforms and solutions.
It cover the whole breadth of molecular and materials informatics including:
- data management
- data and object representation
- eResearch infrastructure through to multi-scale modelling
- machine learning and in-silico design.
A one week summer school for both early-career and established researchers will precede the conference, being held from 30 January to 3 February 2013.
The practical workshop will cover the whole life-cycle of materials data from generation and capture though to analysis and modelling.
The International Conference and Summer School in Molecular and Materials Informatics is being held by CSIRO in collaboration with Iowa State University.
Who Should Attend
- Computational and research scientists
- Information professionals
- Conference: A$800
- Summer School: A$600
- Summer School in Molecular and Materials Informatics: 31 January to 3 February 2013
- International Conference in Molecular and Materials Informatics: 4-6 February 2013
- To be advised
- Deadline for abstract submission: 16/11/2012
- Author Notification: 18/12/2012
The International Conference and Summer School in Molecular and Materials Informatics Conference will provide a forum for scientists, engineers and information professionals interested in computer-aided materials design and the development of tools and technologies that generate, manage and exchange materials data and knowledge.