International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty (LUMEN 2013) (Lumen 2013)
|Event Date/Time: Apr 10, 2013 / 8:00 am - (GMT +2:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Apr 13, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Apr 01, 2013||Time: 12:00:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 15, 2013||Time: 12:00:00(GMT +2:00 hours)|
Lumen International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty (LUMEN 2013) is an international scientific manifestation with multidisciplinary character, whose general objective is to promote scientific excellence, encouraging a broad spectrum of contribution of scientific papers in social sciences. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
Lumen International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty (LUMEN 2013) is organized by Lumen Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Lumen Publishing House and Lumen UK, in partnership with Higher Education Research and Consulting Company – SUA; The Institute of Encyclopedia Studies of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova; Romanian Academy, Iasi branch – A. D. Xenopol Institute; Faculty of Philosophy and Social and Political Sciences within “Al. I. Cuza” University from Iasi; Faculty of Law within “Mihail Koganiceanu” University from Iasi, Faculty of Law and the Legal Research Center within “Petre Andrei” University from Iasi.
All accepted proceedings papers will be published in:
- Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. All proceedings papers published in Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences are also indexed by Scopus and Science Direct and submitted to Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
Note! Lumen Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences expressed its intention to publish the papers of the conference in Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences and is waiting for the final decision.
Selected full papers from the conference, after a separate peer review process, will be considered for publication in the supporting journals.
- Postmodern Openings;
- Romanian Journal for Multidimensional Education;
- Journal of Legal Studies.
- Sana LOUE, Professor PhD,Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Peter KIRIAKIDIS, PhD, Professor of Research Methods & Info. Systems – SMC Adjunct Faculty – Queen’s University
- Arthur Philip DAVIES, PhD, Chairman, Quality Management Services UK Limited
- Stefan COJOCARU, Associate Professor PhD at Faculty of Philosophy and Social and Political Sciences within “Al. I. Cuza” University from Iasi,Romania, Director of Holt Romania, Iasi branch
- Teodora MANEA, PhD Associate Researcher, University of Exeter, United Kingdom