International Conference on Biosciences Research (ICBR 2015)
Organization: Biosciences Research Support Foundation (BRSF)
Venue: Suncity Exclusive Hotels Ltd
|Event Date/Time: May 25, 2015||End Date/Time: May 29, 2015|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 24, 2015|
|Paper Submission Date: May 13, 2015|
Biosciences Research Support Research Support Foundation (BRSF) holds its 1st annual International Conference on Biosciences Research.
Conference Theme: Role of Biosciences Research in Today's World.
Conference Subthemes and Keynote Speakers:
1. Biosciences Research in Health: Medical Microbiology Perspective (By Prof. Felix E. Emele, Faculty of Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi Campus, Anambra, Nigeria.
2. Biosciences Research: Environmental Perspective (By Prof. Edna I. Chukwura, Department of Applied Microbiology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra, Nigeria.
3. Biosciences Research: Industrial Perspective (By Prof. Frederick J.C. Odibo, Department of Applied Microbiology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra, Nigeria.
4. Biosciences Research: Biotechnology Perspective (By Prof. James C. Ogbonna, Director, South-East Zonal Biotechnology Centre, Department of Microbiology, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria.
5. Biosciences Research: Agricultural/Nutritional Perspective (By Prof. Benjamin E. Ubi, Biotechnology Research and Development Center, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi, Nigeria.
Special Guest of Honor: Vice Chancellor, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.
Papers are invited from all areas of Biosciences including microbiology (medical, environmental, food, industrial), biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, bioengineering, parasitology and entomology, zoology, botany, agriculture, etc.
It is going to be a multidisciplinary discussion platform designed to encourage interdisciplinary collaborations.