International Conference on Development of Research in Higher Education
Organization: International Conference on Development of Research in Higher Education
Venue: Holiday Inn Amman
|Event Date/Time: Aug 11, 2014 / 9:00 am - (GMT +3:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Aug 13, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Mar 01, 2014||Time: 00:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 15, 2014||Time: 00:00:00(GMT +3:00 hours)|
The aim objective of the1st International Conference on Development of Research in Higher Education (ICRHE – 2014) is to provide a platform for researchers, educator, academicians as well as professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities and research methods. The 2014 1st International Conference on development of Research in Higher Education will be held in Amman, Jordan during 11-13 August, 2014.
ICDRHE-2014 topics include:
- Research Methodologies
- Academic Research Projects
- Joint research programs
- Research technology in higher education
- Research Centers
- Links between Education and Research
- Research Management
- Collaborative Research
- New Challenges facing research in higher education
- Methods of research design
- Decentralized and survey research
- Research in the educational specialties
- Research statistic and research treatment
- Software and research techniques
- Ethics issue in research
- Students and teaching staff exchange programs
- Research assessment tools
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Ongoing research from undergraduates, graduates/ postgraduates and professionals Projects
- Other areas of research development.
- Lecturers at the Colleges and Universities.
- Consultants and Researcher.
- An Official of development research at the research development department in the University.
Doctoral and Master's students in Universities.
- Attendee will receive a certificate of conference attendance.
- Every workshop have independent certificate.
- Acceptance paper will send during one month from your submission date.
- Conference will be held in Amman at the modern tourist hotel.
- Conference fees do not include the housing and we will give you appropriate suggestions for housing at a number of hotels on different price and levels.
- Conference languages : English and Arabic , so that the halls and times will be allocated for each language. Researchers can display in their own language and everyone can attend in all the halls without restrictions but there is no translation.
- Will be announced via the conference website for various tour programs and at premium prices.
- Conference Secretary ready to provide guidance and help on travel and transporting within Amman and how to participate in the conference at any time in order to facilitate your participation.
Contact Conference Secretary:
You can send your inquires or submit paper by Email
For More information about the 1st International Conference on Development of Research in Higher Education (ICRHE – 2014) you can visit conference website: