International Conference on Media and Communication 2016 (ICMC 2016)
Organization: Tomorrow People Organization
Venue: AETAS Lumpini
|Event Date/Time: Dec 01, 2016 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Dec 03, 2016 / 2:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: Nov 10, 2016|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 01, 2016|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 10, 2016|
International Conference on Media and Communication 2016 will take place from 1-3 December 2016 in Bangkok, Thailand.
This highly exciting and challenging conference on spirituality and psychology is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others. More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, media and communiucations development strategies, culture and educational systems around the world; network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the importance of the topic addressed by he conference, in achieving the high performances of your organization, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
International Conference on Media and Communication 2016 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.