International Conference on Science and Technology (ICST), Bangkok (ICST Bangkok)
Venue: first hotel bangkok
|Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2014 / 9:00 am - (GMT +7:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2014 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +7:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 26, 2014||Time: 12:00:00(GMT +7:00 hours)|
|Early Registration Date: May 06, 2014||Time: 12:00:00(GMT +7:00 hours)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 04, 2014||Time: 00:00:00(GMT +7:00 hours)|
|Paper Submission Date: Jun 05, 2014||Time: 00:00:00(GMT +7:00 hours)|
Global Research & Development Services (GRDS) organizes international conferences to promote international dissemination of knowledge and development of cross-national academic fraternity.
It has been commonly observed that people lack the motivation and confidence of taking part in international events, basically due to self-made or cultural inhibitions.
We at GRDS recognize this factor, and we make sure to support and motivate ‘FIRST TIMERS’ and also seasoned travelers by:
- Generating your academic and professional relationships
- Boosting your morale and confidence of presenting your research in an international platform
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism
AIM of Conference:
- International Dissemination and Synthesis of Knowledge
- Generation of Multi-national Academic community
- Opportunity for presenting PhD Thesis/ Dissertation/ Already published work
- Opportunity for presenting and discussing original concepts/ viewpoints/ way forward/ literature review
- Opportunity to retain copyright of presented research work for publication in other reputed journals
- Opportunity to publish research work in GRDS International Journal with ISBN/ISSN number
All accepted Original research papers will be published in indexed journal IJTRA with IC Value 5.79 (International Journal of Technical Research and Applications) e- ISSN 2320-8163; p-ISSN 2321-7332 and will be included in Google Scholar, WikiCFP, Scribd, Slideshare, Open Research, EBSCO Host, We Papers, Issuu, DOAJ and Index Copernicus International.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers/ abstract of PhD, Dissertation, published work/ original concepts, view-points or way forward/ poster by E-Mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your full name, affiliation and contact details for future course of communication.
Early Bird Round Paper Registration Last Date
40 Days prior to Conference (6th May, 2014)
Final Round Paper Registration Last Date
20 Days prior to Conference (26th May, 2014)
(Papers registered afterwards might not be included in the conference proceedings, but might be considered for presentation and journal publication)
Generally the paper acceptance and the review process take 1 to 2 weeks, depending upon the availability of empanelled reviewers.
*Half Day City Tour will be organized for participants as per the availability and choice.