International Conference on Trade, Business and Economic Law
Organization: FLE Learning
Venue: Radisson Blu Edinburgh
|Event Date/Time: Jun 16, 2014 / 8:30 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Jun 19, 2014 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 14, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT)|
|Paper Submission Date: May 12, 2014||Time: 23:59:00(GMT)|
CALL FOR PAPERS
Conference Title: International Conference on Trade, Business and Economic Law (ICTBEL)
Conference Dates: 16-19th June 2014 Law Conference in Edinburgh
Deadline for Abstract: 14th April 2014
Venue: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Who should attend?
International Conference on Trade, Business and Economic Law (ICTBEL) provides an opportunity for academics, practitioners, consultants, scholars, researchers and policy makers with different backgrounds and experience to present their papers in the conference.
Conference committee highly encourage doctorate (PhD) and postgraduate students to present their research proposal or literature review or findings or issues in this conference with a very special registration fees. Case studies, abstracts of research in progress, as well as full research papers will be considered for the conference program for presentation purposes.
ICTBEL Organising Committee has now issued CALL FOR PAPERS to be presented in the June 2014 conference, which will be held in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. Papers may address, but are not restricted to, the main theme from any of the following sub-themes. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable.
- International Trade Law
- International Economic Law
- International Business Law
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Climate Change, Sustainable development and International Trade
- Impact of Liberalisation and globalisation on trade, business and investment
- Globalisation and Free Trade
- Trade Policy
- Economic and Finance
- International Trade Frauds
- Money Laundering regulations
- Bribery and Corruption
- Foreign investments
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Judgments
- International commercial arbitration and litigation
- Import and Export
- Letters of Credit
- WTO and related agreements
Categories of Submissions
FLE is seeking submission of papers for presentations at the conference in two categories:
- All submitted abstracts will be undergo blind review. An abstract/proposal between 300 to 500 words, clearly summarizing the arguments, should be submitted before deadline. The committee normally reaches its decision within two weeks after abstract submission. All abstracts must be submitted in English using an ‘Abstract Submission Form’. They will be published in ICTBEL conference proceedings with ISSN number.
- : Academic papers will be peer reviewed by members of the conference committee and other two independent reviewers. The preferred length of contributions (including footnotes) is 5,000 words (maximum limit). In general, please confine your paper between 10-12 pages, everything included. Please submit the full academic paper only if the abstract submission has been officially accepted. All accepted papers must be submitted in English and will be published in ICTBEL E-Journal. Additionally, we are also currently working to offer the publication of selected papers in the refereed journals.
Paper Submission Deadline
Please submit your
- Abstract/proposal (300-500 words) by 14th April 2014 and/or
- Full Paper (Maximum 5,000 words) by 12th May 2014 to the Conference Committee.
We welcome the submission of abstracts in any area that falls within the broad conference theme of international trade, business and economic law. Please click on Call for Papers page to see further details of the conference theme.
The final paper should be word-processed and single-spaced, and provided in electronic form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit our website