International Conference on Traffic and Transport Engineering (ICTTE Belgrade 2014)
Venue: Hotel Moskva
|Event Date/Time: Nov 27, 2014||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2014|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 15, 2014|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 01, 2014|
Following the success of the first International Conference on Traffic and Transport Engineering (ICTTE Belgrade 2012) we are pleased to announce the ICTTE Belgrade 2014 which will be held in Belgrade on 27-28 November 2014.
ICTTE Belgrade 2014 will be jointly organized by the City Net Scientific Research Center Ltd. Belgrade and University of Belgrade, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics related to traffic and transport engineering, with the aim of representing the importance of all modes of traffic and transport, especially the importance of improving these industries, and their compliance to one of the most significant principles nowadays, sustainable development.
ICTTE Belgrade 2014 will gather researchers, scientists and engineers whose fields of interest are traffic and transport engineering, and should provide them a good platform for discussion, interactions and exchange of information and ideas.
Papers presenting contemporary research for different transportation modes are welcome, including air, road, railway, maritime and inland waterways, and logistics. Conference program will cover topics of interest which include, but are not limited to:
- Air traffic and transport research
- Road traffic and transport research
- Rail traffic and transport research
- Inland waterways traffic and transport research
- Maritime transport and ports research
- Multimodal transportation and logistics research
- Postal traffic and networks research
- Telecommunication traffic and networks research
- Sustainable transport
- Transport economics, finance and pricing
- Transport and spatial development, land use
- Transport safety and security analysis
- Transportation planning and design
- Traffic modeling and route planning
- Transportation infrastructure systems
- Information communication technology and transport
- Transport and the environment protection including green vehicles
- Motor vehicles: design, manufacture, exploitation and maintenance
- Human factor in transport systems
- Transport management issues
- Low-volume roads: planning, design, construction, safety, maintenance, operations, environmental and social issues
- Transport equity appraisal
- Transportation policy, etc.