International construction contracts and the resolution of disputes, co-organized by ICC and FIDIC
Organization: ICC International Chamber of Commerce
Venue: Marriott Champs Elysees
|Event Date/Time: Jun 25, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 26, 2013|
Experts in international commercial dispute resolution will converge in Paris for the annual ICC/FIDIC conference on resolving disputes in international construction deals. This conference will be the perfect opportunity to update your knowledge on FIDIC contracts, dispute resolution on construction matters and ICC arbitration.
- Presentation and analysis of the major forms of FIDIC contracts
- Claims and disputes under FIDIC contracts
- Functioning and challenges of Dispute Boards
- Multi-party and multi-contract issues in construction arbitration, with a focus on subcontracting
- Particularities of construction arbitration involving State parties
- The Emergency Arbitrator in the 2012 ICC Rules - conservatory and interim measures
- Calculation of damages in international construction arbitration
Who should attend? Any practitioner involved in international construction contracts and disputes: engineers, contractors, in-house lawyers from construction companies and construction lawyers, arbitrators and mediators, experts, contract managers and financial institutions.