International Scientific Practical Conference "Contemporary problems of regional economy management"
Organization: Saint Petersburg State University of Economics
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2013 / 10:00 am - (GMT +3:00 hours)||End Date/Time: May 25, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +3:00 hours)|
|Registration Date: May 01, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 01, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: May 20, 2013|
The main conference's objective is to gather together researchers, scientists, practitioners for joint scientific discussion of current changes in different spheres of regional economy: municipal services system, real-estate, construction, social sphere, state and municipal management.
Holding a conference will take place in the form of personal-interactive plenary session, sections and round tables on the follow-ing themes:
- The real-estate market in the system of regional economy.
- City management and urban management.
- Modernization of the of economic management development organizations, branches, complexes.
- The current state and prospects of development of the con-struction industry.
- Problems of economy development under innovation conditions.
Conference working languages - English and Russian.
Interactive participation will hold in the form of:
- distance presentations of speakers from other regions in the form of video conference;
- online translations for foreign participants from university part-ners (Ukraine, Bulgaria, Austria, Latvia, Lithuania, Czech Re-public, Estonia and others).
The conference provides opportunities for scientists, business people and specialists from all over the world to share the knowledge and experience, to meet with colleagues, and also to expand the contact list.
All Conference participants must register and send abstracts of their papers.
The organizing Committee plans to publish the collection of abstracts to the Conference opening.
All interested persons can to submit scientific paper for publication in the collection of selected papers (all papers will be reviewed by the International Scientific Council of the Conference and will be submit-ted for the consideration to SCOPUS* database). The collection of se-lected papers will be issue after Conference.