Introduction to Governance & P3M3 - Bucharest 2013 meeting
Organization: OMEC - Open Management Education Center
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013 / 9:30 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013 / 11:30 am - (GMT +1:00 hours)|
The meeting will be held in English.
1. Business as Usual and Business Change – how they must coexist Business change, death and taxes are now the certainties in life. To survive and win the organizations (small, medium, as big as the country) must be able to introduce changes in effective way. On the other hand, business as usual (business change) is the environment we achieve benefits (i.e. earn money). “Run the business, change the business” must coexist in matrix model for modern, effective organization.
2. Definition of portfolio, programme and project. Portfolio, programme and project presented as part of the organizational governance. Samples how to recognize where programme or project approach to business initiative is needed.
3. P3M3® maturity model A brief description how to assess the maturity of organizational capability of Portfolio, Programme and Project Management and how we can use to improve our organizations.
4. Model POTI (P- Processes, O – Organization, T – Technology, I – Information) POTI model is presented as the way we can describe each controlled environment
5. The structure and principles of PRINCE2® - project management Brief description of PRINCE2 including what part of project environment POTI is supported by PRINCE2 at the most and how PRINCE2 can help us in achieving P3M3 maturity in project management
6. The structure and principles of MSP® - programme management Brief description of MSP including what part of programme environment POTI is supported by MSP at the most and how MSP can help us in achieving P3M3 maturity in programme management
7. The structure and principles of MoP® - portfolio management Brief description of MoP including what part of programme environment POTI is supported by MoP at the most and how MoP can help us in achieving P3M3 maturity in portfolio management
8. P3O – Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices The structure of P3O® model and how P3O can help to achieve P3M3 maturity in portfolio, programme and project management
9. PMBOK® and British Best Management Practices How PMBOK and Best Management Practices (with the focus on PRINCE2) can be compared and how those two approaches can both be used to achieve the right P3M3 maturity.
The event will be led by Mr Krzysztof Malus, PMP, who is OMEC vice-President and Lead Trainer in PRINCE2, MSP and P3O, an auditor and expert in organisational governance.
- Board members,
- all who would like to learn about management best practices.
Registration and conditions
This is a free event.
To register, please send an email to email@example.com
For additional information about the event, please, visit omec.eu/introduction-governance-p3m3-bucharest-2013-meeting