Joint Forces Simulation & Training
Organization: SMi Group
|Event Date/Time: Feb 04, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Feb 05, 2013 / 4:30 pm - (GMT)|
We are delighted to invite you to attend SMi's 4th annual Joint Forces Simulation & Training conference taking place next February.
This insightful event will discuss simulation training systems used globally by the armed forces and aims to cover the prevalent requirements and capabilities driving the marketplace. The two day conference will feature a line-up of key military figures, leading academics and pioneering scientists addressing topics including: allied cooperation, immersive environments and human simulation, physical combat training and distributed simulation.
New developments for 2013 include:
- There will be more detailed focus on the implementation of simulation training for the armed forces
- An improved breadth of case studies shared by the personal experiences of leading military figures will be discussed
- A greater focus on physical combat training due to its importance in all sectors of the armed forces
- The importance of allied cooperation through training exercises will be addressed
This is an event not to be missed! Register today at http://www.smi-online.co.uk/jointforces-simulationtraining2.asp
Featured Military Speakers include:
- Brigadier General Grzegorz Buszka, Deputy Commander JFTC, NATO
- Dr. Jim Blake, Program Executive Officer PEO STRI, US Army
- Colonel Simon Diggins, Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff for Mission Support and Training Joint Warfare, UK MoD
- Thomas Lasch, Chief Models and Simulations Branch, US Army Europe
- Amarily Segui, ATEC LNO, US Army
- Paul Thurkettle, Modelling and Simulation Analyst ATC, NATO
Virtual Training Simulations & Game-Based Systems: Large-Scale Adoption Issues
In associtaion with Lockheed Martin
Don't miss the chance to stay up to date with key issues in the fields of simulation and training. Register your place today to save £300!
Contact Ray-Leonard Marshall: firstname.lastname@example.org