Leading Change with the Brain in Mind
|Event Date/Time: Nov 14, 2012 / 1:30 pm - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 14, 2012 / 2:30 pm - (EST)|
In this webinar, participants will experience a focused, timely, and extremely relevant tour of fascinating research about the brain’s functions, limitations, and tremendous capacities. We will cover quite explicitly how becoming “NeuroFeds” – learning about and integrating the latest neuroscience findings into leadership practice — will help us change our brains, sharpen our minds, and improve leader and organizational performance.
Our brief but focused exploration of neuroplasticity, the centrality of exercise, nutrition, and sleep for cognitive fitness, and the brain/mind connection in peak performance, will provide practical and profound tools with immediate relevance for overall performance and well-being as a leader, learner, and contributor for life.
During this webinar you will:
1) Understand the latest “brain basics” and debunk enduring brain myths
2) Learn about neuroplasticity and its impact on lifelong learning and wellness
3) Discover the centrality of the social/emotional brain to leadership and change
4) Develop specific brain-friendly strategies for sleep and nutrition
5) Connect the latest neuroscience findings to specific behavioral changes for improved executive performance