Life Cycle of Orphan Drug Development & Commercialization
Organization: marcus evans
|Event Date/Time: Jan 16, 2013||End Date/Time: Jan 18, 2013|
The Life Cycle of Orphan Drug Development & Commercialization Conference will focus on the current landscape of rare disease and orphan drug development, different forms of structural based drug designs, and specifically designed clinical trials. Through these clinical trials, and by having connected to the right patients to participate, will increase productivity and expedite orphan drug approval and commercialization of the final product.
Attending This Conference Will Enable To:1. Assess the current rare disease department within the pharmaceutical industry
2. Analyze current orphan drug developments and treatment methods in clinical trials
3. Select the optimal patient target market to engage in rare disease clinical trials
4. Review orphan drug regulations and accelerate orphan drug approval
5. Address the importance of reimbursement in the orphan drug industry
6. Market the finalized orphan drug productIndustry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and industry-specific case studies that provide accurate, real-world knowledge. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.