Organization: ACI Europe
Venue: Hilton London Kensington
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
ACI’s 4th Annual Lignofuels Summit will be taking place in London, UK on 25th & 26th September 2013. The two day conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to discuss ways of advancing biotechnologies for cost-competitive biorefineries in the face of political & economic uncertainty within the sector.
Key Topics Include
- Lignofuels Production Update – What’s Next?
- Sustainable Biofuels: Effects of Policy & Legislation
- Financing the Bio-based Economy
- Advances in Biochemical Pathways & Enzymes
- Thermochemical Treatment: Opportunities & Challenges
- Production Case Studies: Cellulosic Ethanol
- Case Studies: FT-Liquids, Drop-in Fuels & Bio-based Chemicals
- Wood Industry Perspective
- Biotechnology for the Transport Sector
Who Will Attend? Technical, strategic and business development executives from first and advanced generation biofuels producers, oil refiners, process technology providers, enzyme developers, engineering firms and agribusiness as well as traders & brokers, automotive & aviation industries, financiers, investors, consultants and chemical companies.