|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 22, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)|
|Registration Date: Nov 18, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 10, 2013||Time: 00:00:00 - (EST)|
Live! 360 is back to turn your conference experience up to 11. Spanning 5 days at the Royal Pacific Resort in sunny Orlando, Live! 360 gives you the ultimate IT and Developer line-up, offering hundreds of sessions on the most relevant topics affecting your business today.
Visual Studio Live! • SharePoint Live! • SQL Server Live! • Modern Apps Live!
Plus, follow us on Twitter (@LIVE360EVENTS or #LIVE360) for news and updates.
Billy HollisPhilip Japikse Nick Landry Vishwas Lele Rockford Lhotka Ted Neward Brian Noyes John Papa Brian Peek Brian Randell Walt Ritscher Adam Tuliper Christopher Woodruff
1105 Media’s Enterprise Computing Group – the producer of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences and the publishers of MSDN and Redmond magazines – has announced the dates and details for Live! 360 – its newest event for the IT and developer community.
Taking place November 18 – 22, 2013 at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando, FL, Live! 360 is comprised of four co-located events: Visual Studio Live!, SharePoint Live!, SQL Server Live!, and new for this year, presented in partnership with Magenic, is a unique, singular topic-focused event - Modern Apps Live!.
By registering for just one of the co-located conferences, Live! 360 attendees are permitted access to any of the Live! 360 events – creating a one-of-a-kind event for each attendee.
“The four events that comprise Live! 360 allow the attendee to have a very particular conference experience – it’s completely customizable to his/her specific roles and challenges.” said Brent Sutton, Senior Event Director of Enterprise Computing Group. “For example, if you happen to be a Developer who uses Visual Studio and SQL Server, the Live! 360 you experience could be completely different from an IT Pro who is just getting into his SharePoint administrative duties. The agendas are crafted to make the conference suitable for almost every IT title; whether you’re a Manager, DBA, Specialist or Programmer, Live! 360 will provide leading-edge education that will improve your on-the-job skills.”
Live! 360 2013 includes:
· More than 200 technical sessions and workshops presented by industry experts on a wide range of topics for developers, application developers, software architects, designers, database administrators, IT professionals, administrators, business users, and consultants
· Keynote presentations from top thought leaders in the industry
· The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow developers and IT Pros from around the world — last year more than 30 countries were represented
· Unparalleled access to the speakers, all leading minds in the industry, from engaging lunchtime activities to one-on-one discussions before or after sessions
· A variety of networking and social functions that will help build valuable relationships for today and tomorrow!
Live! 360 co-located events:
- - Visual Studio Live! is celebrating 20 years of education and training for developers, software architects, programmers, and designers. Educational topics include HTML5, XAML, Windows Azure, Web, and Visual Studio. vslive.com/orlando
Conference Co-Chairs: Andrew Brust, Founder & CEO, Blue Badge Insights & Rockford Lhotka, CTO, Magenic
- - SharePoint Live! helps businesses maximize the value of SharePoint. Along with covering current versions of SharePoint, this event will also focus on the newly-released version, and how to deal with migration and update issues that this release involves. splive360.com
Conference Co-Chairs: Dan Holme, Microsoft Technologies Evangelist, Intelliem & Andrew Connell, Independent Consultant, Instructor & Microsoft MVP SharePoint Server
- - SQL Server Live! provides comprehensive education and knowledge share on SQL Server database management, data warehouse/BI model design, Big Data analytics, performance tuning, troubleshooting and coding against SQL Server. sqllive360.com
Conference Co-Chairs: Andrew Brust, Founder & CEO, Blue Badge Insights & Don Jones, Founding Partner, Concentrated Technology
- - Modern Apps Live! presented in partnership with Magenic, Modern Apps Live! brings Development Managers, Software Architects and Development Leads together to break down the latest and greatest techniques in low-cost, high-value application development. modernappslive.com
Conference Chair: Rockford Lhotka, CTO, Magenic
More information about these events can be found at live360events.com. Registration for all four events is currently open.
Live! 360 offers exciting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities. Additional information can be obtained by contacting Navid Davani at 949.265.1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for user groups, bloggers, or applicable websites, media partnership programs are also available. For more information, contact Ani Arth at 703.876.5044 or at email@example.com.
Live! 360 is an event brought to you by the publishers of MSDN Magazine, Redmond Magazine,Redmond Channel PartnerMagazine, and Virtualization ReviewMagazine; and the producers of Visual Studio Live! and TechMentor conferences. This event will bring together Visual Studio Live!, an established and respected independent software conference, with three up-and-coming industry events: Modern Apps Live!, SharePoint Live!, and SQL Server Live!.
Live! 360 will deliver fresh content by qualified speakers and attendees in your desired audience segment. In addition to the education and networking opportunities offered to Live! 360 attendees, they also want to hear about innovative solutions that make their lives easier, and demand credible and unbiased information to build, buy and manage the development and IT processes within their organizations. This is a unique opportunity to get face time with the decision makers and influencers you want (and need) to speak to.
Sponsorship packages are designed to create proactive, personal interactions with attendees in significant pre-conference, on-site, and post-conference promotional opportunities. By exhibiting and/ or sponsoring Live! 360, you will have the opportunity to enhance your branding and product positioning with some of the most influential buyers and influencers -- across industries -- in the market today. Choose the package that best meets your needs and budget. Packages can also be custom designed to meet your marketing and promotional needs.
For more information on how you can participate as an exhibitor or sponsor Live! 360, please contact:
Navid Davani Director of Sales, ECG Events & Online Media firstname.lastname@example.org 949.265.1512