LNG Shipping 2013
Organization: IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
|Event Date/Time: Nov 26, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Nov 29, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Capitalize on Investment Opportunities in Asia’s Robust LNG Shipping Sector!
Fuelled by strong LNG demand in Asia, the LNG shipping market has seen tremendous growth since 2006. With emerging LNG supply markets, in particular the United States and Africa, LNG shipping growth prospects have never been better!
IBC Asia’s inaugural LNG Shipping Conference is the PERFECT platform focusing on the latest LNG shipping market dynamics, key sector developments, new LNG shipping design trends and best LNG shipping operational and management practices.
Top 5 ‘Must-Attend’ Reasons
- The ONLY Event focusing on LNG shipping in Asia: LNG Shipping Market Trends & Developments at-a-glance
- New LNG Shipping Business Opportunities: Small-scale LNG shipping, emerging trade routes, LNG projects coming-online, LNG bunkering and many more!
- Best LNG Shipping Operations Efficiency & Management Practices: LNG cargo loss, engines performance, crewing and manning
- LNG Ship Designs & Trends: Cost-effective vessel designs for small scale LNG ships, LNG-fuelled ships and traditional LNG ships
- The Best Networking Platform: Meet with Government, Top LNG Ship Owners & Operators, Leading Shipyards, Oil & Gas Majors, LNG Terminal Operators & Developers, LNG Ship Designers, Technology Providers, Financiers & Other Relevant Stakeholders