Recent findings indicate that over 50% of Americans distrust the financial industry, with banks and financial services ranking as the top two least trusted organizations by U.S. consumers.
Marketers have come to the realization that customer engagement and loyalty, versus customer acquisition, are critical for driving sustainable growth within financial institutions. Customer loyalty has become a much deeper and complex idea than it has been in the past. Customer loyalty is no longer about points, discounts or rewards; but instead the way processes, technologies, ideas and interactions engage an individual with a brand.
The marcusevans Loyalty in Banking and Financial Services 2013 Conference will provide customer loyalty marketers with a deeper understanding of key issues that are currently affecting the implementation of effective strategies to achieve an ever-growing, profitable, and engaged customer base.
Attending This Conference Will Enable You To:
1. Align customer engagement and retention strategies to enhance brand experience and recognition
2. Leverage unique loyalty methodologies to improve communications to traditional and behavioral customer segments
3. Build a cohesive, all encompassing, cross-channel, customer loyalty strategy
4. Analyze true return on investment (ROI) for loyalty and retention programs across the enterprise
5. Utilize a holistic customer loyalty strategy that provides consistency and recognition across all life cycle touch points
6. Enhance loyalty program offerings through the use of various social media channels
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions, and industry-specific case studies that provide accurate, real-world knowledge. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking, and exclusive online access to materials post-event.