Luminescent processes in condensed state of matter LUMCOS-2013 (LUMCOS)
Organization: Institute for Scintillation Materials
|Event Date/Time: Nov 18, 2013||End Date/Time: Nov 22, 2013|
|Registration Date: Jul 14, 2013|
LUMCOS 2013 is the 3rd scientific-technical conference for young scientists which is devoted to:
- theoretical and experimental study of luminescent processes in condensed matter;
- creation of new luminescent materials and investigation of their physical and chemical properties;
- application of luminescent materials in up-to-date fields of science and engineering;
- photonics, ionizing radiation interaction with a substance.
The main language of the conference is English. All conference materials including abstracts, presentations and posters should be prepared in English. Supplementation languages are Russian and Ukrainian.
The conference contributions will be published in the Functional Materials journal after reviewing.
To take part in the conference it is necessary to pay conference fee:For young scientists 25 $ For students 12 $
The fee includes book of abstracts, welcome-party, coffee breaks.
- Institute for Scintillation Materials, STC "Institute for Single Crystals" NAS of Ukraine
- Young Scientist Council of Institute for Scintillation Materials
Date of holding
November 18-22, 2013
Place of holding
STC "Institute for Single Crystals", 60 Lenin ave., Kharkov, Ukraine