SMi's M2M Telematics: Fleet Management & Usage Based Insurance will provide an ideal platform for industry to develop future strategies, partnerships and gain further understanding of the extensive opportunities the M2M market has to offer
We will be focusing on key strategies for optimising fleet operations, reducing operational cost, mitigating risk and liability, User Based Insurance and PAY as You Drive opportunities and how the industry is leveraging technology to maximise return on investment through M2M Telematics.
Machina Research forecasts revenue of Euro;714bn (US$948bn) by 2020, a nearly eight-fold increase from Euro;91bn (US$121bn) in 2010
ABI Research, a technology market research firm, estimates annual revenue in 2016 of US$35bn (Euro;26bn), with automotive accounting for the biggest single sector
The number of insurance telematics users in Europe will grow from 1.5 million in 2010 to 44 million in 2017.
Don't miss this opportunity to network, engage and learn firsthand the Telematic strategiesthat are available for Automotive Manufacturers and Insurers.
Hear how they are currently deploying telematics to maximise profitability, increase operational efficiency and gain competitive advantage
and understand current challenges businesses encounter in investing and implementing telematics
This two day event will be provide; insight into regulation, eCall, cost control, driver safety mechanisms, driving behavior, insurance telematics, cost of implementation and introduce case studies from influential industry leaders on how to successfully integrate technology to maximise profitability
We will also be showcasing products and solutions from connectivity and telematic solution leaders who will be on hand to help you understand the role of technology in your future business.
- The dynamics behind the adoption of fleet management in Europe:
- How data from the vehicles in the fleet identify driver behavior, this data can be used to maximize profitability and driver efficiency
- What leading Automotive Manufacturers and Insurers are doing to deliver a integrated strategy
- How M2M can drive Customer Value
- Future trends and technology developments
- The dynamics behind the adoption of fleet management in Europe
- How M2M Telematics are creating operational efficiency, and maximising the fleet return on investment
- Interoperability, enhancement of revenue streams
- Third party information systems integration
- How Green fleet telematics solutions can reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions for operators
- How fleet managers and insurers drafting environmentally friendly policies
- Risk management and the M2M opportunity
- Turning data to actionable Information
- How they charge customers - basing rates more on individual vehicle use and driving behavior
- Gaining competitive advantage through innovative approaches, reducing customer churn and claims
- How Telematics can effectively contribute to fleet security and control
- The future of intelligent transport systems
- From key international and regional market players about the current status of regulation eCall and the likely European legislation for all cars to be equipped with technology by 2015
- When and in what form will eCall-type services become a standard feature Telematics fleet strategies of the technology leading car manufacturers
- How manufacturers and insurers are optimizing fleet productivity
- Why the fleet management market is maturing now and what is driving adoption