MAGI's Clinical Research Conference EAST 2013
Organization: First Clinical Research
|Event Date/Time: May 05, 2013 / 9:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: May 08, 2013 / 6:00 pm - (EST)|
Westin Copley Place - Boston, MA - May 5-8, 2013
- 90+ sessions and workshops in seven tracks: sponsor operations, site operations, regulatory compliance, contracts, budgets & billing, quality and special topics.
- Exceptional networking with a broad (but not too broad) range of experienced clinical research professionals
- 23+ continuing education (CME, CNE, CLE, CCB, )
- Clinical Research Contract Professional (CRCP) certification exam
Sign Up Today and Save with:
- Early bird discounts
- Discounts for study sponsors, sites, government, international and others
- All workshops included in basic registration
- Save even more with group rates!
Obtain practical tips and professional contacts that will pay for the conference in a matter of days. three previous sessions online at no charge. Read article: " Adapt .
If you are a clinical research novice or veteran; with a study sponsor, research site, or CRO; in a corporate, academic or other organization; you will find a coherent and comprehensive program that focuses on your current needs for applicable information. MAGI sessions and workshops emphasize practical tips based on real-life examples, with lots of interaction. in Boston.
e from all sides of the table in an open, friendly and energetic environment. Speakers are generally very accessible during the conference. Help us build the clinical research community!
Attendance. fees cover all meeting activities. You may attend any session in any track, workshops, and all conference networking functions -- luncheons, networking breaks, evening reception, and more! Save with early-bird specials. today! Dress is business casual. Meeting rooms can be cool, so bring a sweater or light jacket.
Professional Certification. MAGI meetings are the exclusive venue for Clinical Research Contract Professional () certification exams. Demonstrate your professional competence to your employer, colleagues, negotiating partners, and yourself.
. Over 20 contact hours are available for CME continuing medical education, CNE/CEU continuing , CLE continuing legal education, CCB (CHC,CCEP,CHRC,CHPC), ACRP (CCRA,CCRC,CCTI,CPI), CCIP (CIP), NAIM (CIM), NALA (CLA,CP), PMI (PMP,PgPM), PMI (CMOM), PRIM&R (CIP), RACC (RAC), SoCRA (CCRP), and SQA (RQAP).
Personalized Schedule and Slide Book. Use our online system to create your own personalized schedule and book of conference materials, including a table of contents, customized certificate of attendance, and other useful information.