Making Energy Work
Venue: raleigh convention center s
|Event Date/Time: Nov 05, 2013 / 7:30 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 06, 2013 / 1:00 pm - (EST)|
NC Sustainable Energy Association's 2013 Making Energy Work Conference offers unprecedented access to the latest information, solutions and technologies driving the success of North Carolina's renewable energy and energy efficiency businesses. Join hundreds of state and national clean energy leaders and embrace the chance to inspire strategies for continued growth.
When: November 5 - 6
Where: Raleigh Convention Center 500 South Salisbury Street Raleigh, NC 27601
Lodging: Downtown Raleigh Marriott City Center Hotel
- Gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the industry, policy developments, and emerging technologies.
- Learn the keys to successfully design,finance, and build renewable energy projects.
- Learn how energy efficiency can enhance business profitability.
- Explore how to do business in North Carolina – and with whom.
- Network with energy leaders,consumers, business prospects and many others Participate in interactive conference sessions and share best practices
Who Should Attend:
- Electric Utilities and Independent Power Producers
- Local, State and Federal Government Officials and Staff
- Business Owners and their Employees
- Consultants, Energy Advisory & Planning Agencies
- Community College and University Researchers, Students and Educators
- Commercial and Industrial Energy Customers
- Clean Energy Site Owners and Managers
- Manufacturers of Renewable Energy Systems
- Clean Energy Architects, Engineers and Construction Representatives
- Start-up Entrepreneurs
- Bankers, Investors