Managing and Insuring Terrorism Conference: an increasing risk post Arab Spring?
Organization: Strategic Analysis at the Henry Jackson Society
|Event Date/Time: Dec 09, 2013 / 8:15 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Dec 09, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
Managing and Insuring Terrorism: an increasing risk post Arab Spring 2013 is the premier international event for corporate security, counter terrorism, insurance underwriters and brokers and risk management professionals. This one-day conference will bring together over 200 delegates and will involve presentations from insurance and risk management industry experts together with acclaimed commentators on counter-terrorism.
Featured will be leading analysis on current issues including:
- Understand your context to mitigate political and security risks: Al Qaeda in the Middle East.
- Insuring against terrorism in North Africa: a risk manager pespective
- Life after the Terrorism risk insurance act (TRIA) and the continuing threat from Al Qaeda
- What does a viable and resilient mitigation strategy look like?
Tickets can be bought on the Strategic Analysis website.
- Kelly Crouch, Partner at Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Tony George, Ince & Co Law Firm
- Olivier Guitta, Director of Research at the Henry Jackson Society
- Ruth Lux, Founder and Managing Director at Strategic Analysis
- Dr. Alan Mendoza, Executive Director at the Henry Jackson Society
- Douglas Murray, Associate Director at the Henry Jackson Society
- Rafaello Pantucci, Senior Research Fellow, Counter Terrorism at the Royal United Services Institute
- Robin Simcox, Analyst at Strategic Analysis at the Henry Jackson Society
- William Wakeham, CEO at AAIB Insurance Brokers
- Gordon Woo, Catastrophist Risk Management Solutions