MarkLogic Government Summit
|Event Date/Time: Nov 14, 2012 / 7:30 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Nov 14, 2012 / 6:30 pm - (EST)|
Do you want fast and secure access to specific data, not just large files, in a Hadoop ecosystem? How about distilling value from your sources in real-time, as soon as data arrives or changes?
Join us for the MarkLogic Government Summit on November 14 and learn how you can perform real-time analysis of complex and varied data from a variety of sources. Discover how you can leverage your Big Data faster, more easily, and at lower cost.
You will leave the summit with firsthand knowledge on how to fast-track your organization’s mission.
- Unify your video, geospatial information, web, text, social media, healthcare records, claims and images, ISR, complex sensor data and biometrics.
- Deliver mission results in weeks with MarkLogic’s enterprise-grade NoSQL database on Hadoop.
- Get quick value from your Hadoop deployment with real-time queries and alerting.
- Bridge data silos with little to no data modeling and ETL effort.
- Create actionable intelligence in real-time, to support situational awareness, fraud prevention, and other mission-critical tasks.
Who Should Attend
· Anyone in charge of managing Big Data or data analysis initiatives.
· Anyone who makes decisions on fundamental information architectures and products, including: CIOs, CTOs, senior IT managers, information architects, CKOs and senior knowledge managers, information analysts, program managers, and systems integrators.
· Anyone who wants to learn about a unique technology that can solve a wide range of today’s data challenges.