Medical Informatics World 2013
Venue: World Trade Center West
|Event Date/Time: Apr 08, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 09, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 01, 2013|
Bio-IT World and Cambridge Healthtech Institute are committed to extending their exceptional series of educational programming in Boston this spring with the launch of Medical Informatics World 2013. Taking place April 8-9, Medical Informatics World 2013 will bring together industry leaders and decision makers in the fields of HIT, healthcare, biomedical sciences, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, informatics and IT for dynamic discussion on healthcare informatics, biomedical informatics, applied clinical informatics, and personalized medicine. The two-day meeting will feature three concurrent tracks on 1) Provider-Payer-Pharma Cross-Industry Data Collaboration, 2) Coordinated Patient Care, Engagement and Empowerment and 3) Population Health Management, Segmentation and Stratification, as well as three in-depth half-day workshops.
Among the 50+ distinguished speakers presenting at Medical Informatics World 2013 will be:
- Keynote Presenter: John Halamka, M.D., M.S., CIO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Ryan Ferguson, Sc.D., MPH, Acting Center Director, Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center (MAVERIC), Department of Veterans Affairs; Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, Boston University School of Public Health
- Brian Dixon, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Health Informatics, Indiana University; Research Scientist, Regenstrief Institute Investigator in Residence, VA Center of Excellence on Implementing Evidence-Based Practice
- Sandy Aronson, Executive Director, IT, Partners HealthCare Center for Personalized Genetic Medicine
- Vipul Kashyap, Director, Information Management & Analytics, Cigna Healthcare
- Yi Zhou, Ph.D., Director, Analytics, Evaluation, & Knowledge Sharing, Kaiser Permanente
- Mark Davies, M.D., Executive Medical Director, Health & Social Care Information Centre, National Health Service
Co-located with CHI's flagship Bio-IT World Conference & Expo, a premier event showcasing the myriad applications of IT and informatics to the life sciences enterprise, Medical Informatics World 2013 completes the week of scientific content by bridging the healthcare and life science worlds.