Messaging Apps Conference 2015
Organization: Kisaco Research
|Event Date/Time: Sep 23, 2015 / 8:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Sep 24, 2015 / 6:00 pm - (GMT)|
Join Heads of Digital, Social, Mobile and Messaging at the Messaging Apps Conference, taking place 23-24 September 2015 at the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in London, UK. This year's event will feature speakers from companies including Coca-Cola NWEN, BBC World Service, NBC News, Comic Relief, App Annie, Evian, Co-operative Group and Valencia FC.
This crucial event for the Mobile and Messaging Technology ecosystem aims to share ideas and networking opportunities with media, brands, charities and agencies who are successfully integrating messaging app platforms into their social mix to start conversations with their key audiences all over the world. Gain insight into how you can leverage messaging apps in order to reach new audiences globally.
Key topics featured at this year's premier Messaging Apps Conference include:
- A 30,000ft view of the geo market share, demographic and unique functionality of each messaging app platform
- Why enterprises are developing unique content formats for messaging apps rather than repurposing content from other social platforms, and what those look like
- What millennials want to see on messaging apps: Our student panel gives focused feedback on how they engage with brand and each other via IM
- What the strategies, delivery and management of current messaging app campaigns look like; and are the results matching expectations?
- How to decide where and how to invest on different platforms in your social mix, and how to integrate IM
- How messaging apps are evolving in order to better support commercial partnerships and what their current best practice campaigns look like
Contact for a copy of the agenda today or download it from .