META'14, the 5th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics (META 2014)
Organization: Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|Event Date/Time: May 20, 2014||End Date/Time: May 23, 2014|
META’14, the 5th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics will cover the entire scope of Electromagnetic & Nanophotonic Complex Materials, including metamaterials, plasmonics and photonic crystals. Special attention will be given to applications of these innovative materials in optical communication systems, antennas, high-speed circuits, optical sensing, nanoscale imaging, cloaking, biology and medicine,...
META'14 program will include :
- Keynote lectures
- Invited talks
- Contributed oral and poster presentations
META'14 topics include, but are not limited to:
- Metamaterials and negative index materials
- Metatronics and graphene metamaterials
- Acoustic metamaterials
- Plasmonics and nanophotonics
- Plasmon-enhanced photovoltaics, photocatalysis, and solar fuels
- Hybrid and quantum materials
- Near-field optics and nano-optics
- Transformational electromagnetics
- Photonic crystals
- Chiral and bianisotropic materials
- FSS, HIS and Extraordinary transmission
- Analytical and numerical modelling
- Educational aspects
- Technologies and applications: micro and nanofabrication, active plasmonic components, cloaking, absorption, plasmonics for health, antennas, nanoantennas, nanoscale imaging, superlensing, hyperlensing, optical sensing, optical data storage...
The conference organizers are seeking sponsors and industrial support for awarding exceptional contributions and offer the best stage for the event in terms of additional activities, such as invited speakers, invited panelists, best paper awards, gala dinner, and other social events.
Please contact us at for more information on this sponsorship opportunity.