Metal & Steel Middle East 2014 (Metal & Steel Middle East 2014)
|Event Date/Time: May 15, 2014||End Date/Time: May 17, 2014|
Metal & Steel Middle East, the largest international B2B gathering for Steel, Steel Fabrication, Foundry and Metal works professionals in the Middle East & Africa (MENA), now in its 8th edition and continues to expand and attract thousands of potential visitors, and this year's event will confirm firmly to provide the only “one-stop” steel event in the entire Middle East, backed by media with a long term commitment to the region, and not just a “here today, gone tomorrow” approach.
- Iron and steel production.
- Technology and Equipment.
- Raw material processing Technology and Equipment.
- Steel rolling, drawing and extrusion Technology and Equipment.
- Ancillary Equipment.
- Carbon materials and products.
- Iron and steel products (Plates, tubes, wires, belts, bars etc.)
- Environment protection Technology and Equipment.
- Surface treatment and corrosion protection Technology and Equipment.
- Different kinds of electromotive Equipment.
- Electronic detecting and controlling facilities.
- Welding Technology and Equipment.
- Instruments and meters.
- Metal cutting machines
- Drilling machines
- Lathes Milling machines
- Shaping machines
- Broaching machine
- Sawing machines
- Grinding machines
- Finishing machines
- Special machines and machine tool sub-assemblies
- Gear cutting machines
- Metal forming machines
- Shearing machines
- Forging presses
- Mechanical presses
- Hydraulic presses
- Precision instruments
- Measuring tools
- Cutting tools
- Measuring and inspection machines
- Heating and hardening machines
- Laser technology
- Material processing and assembly systems
- Flexible machining systems
- Vibration technology
- Controlling technology