Mines and Money London
Organization: Mines and Money
Venue: Business Design Centre
|Event Date/Time: Dec 01, 2013||End Date/Time: Dec 05, 2013|
Mines and Money London is Europe’s leading mining investment and capital raising conference and exhibition, bringing together over 3,000 investors, financiers, brokers and mining developers, for up to five days of business matching, knowledge sharing and deal-making.
With more mining investors and financiers under one roof than any other event in Europe, Mines and Money London provides a superb platform for mining explorers and developers to display their projects to the international investor community and raise capital.
With record numbers already registering for Mines and Money London 2013, this year's 11th annual conference and exhibition comes at an exciting time of market recovery and growth opportunity.
After a year of falling stock prices and a clear-out of the weaker companies, the mining industry is poised for a comeback. With a raft of M&As, IPOs and refinancings in the pipeline and with the market full of exciting value investment opportunities, be sure to register for Mines and Money London to put yourself at the heart of the action.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2013?
- Extra conference and exhibition day to boost learning and networking
- Structured networking at investor roundtables
- Wider range of funding structures and sources covered
- Enhanced business matchmaking system
- Investor-only breakfast briefings
- New conference layout to enhance interactivity
Turning market intelligence and networking into deal-making
Designed first and foremost as a networking and deal-making forum, Mines and Money London helps mine developers to raise capital and investors to discover high potential mining investment opportunities from around the world.
Join 3000+ mining investors, financiers, brokers and developers at the historic Business Design Centre and be part of Europe's number one mining investment and finance forum.
Investment and Finance Keynotes from:
- Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, US Global Investors
- Rick Rule, Chairman, Sprott US Holdings
- Randy Smallwood, President and CEO, Silver Wheaton
- John Hathaway, Senior Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, Tocqueville Asset Management
- James G Rickards, Managing Director, Tangent Capital
Mining Investment and Financing Strategies Explored By:
- Shayne McGuire, Portfolio Manager, GBI Gold Fund, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Mark Bristow, CEO, Randgold Resources
- Markus Bachmann, CEO and Fund Manager, Craton Capital
- Trevor Mills, Senior Advisor, Apollo Management
- Ani Markova, Vice President and Portfolio Manager, AGF Investments
- Bernie Sheahan, Global Director for Infrastructure & Natural Resources, IFC
- Will Smith, Portfolio Manager, New City Investment Managers]
- John Theobald, Executive Director and CEO, Anglo Pacific Group
- Lawrence Roulston, C/S, Metallica Development Fund
- Chris Baker, Investment Manager, Caledonia
- Alex Williams, Managing Director, First Reserve
- Nolan Watson, President and CEO, Sandstorm Gold
- Pan Guochen, President and CEO, China Hanking Holdings
- Biao Chen, Managing Partner, JinJiang Mining Fund
- Michael Scherb, General Partner, Appian Capital Advisory
- Andrew Pullar, CEO, The Sentient Group
- Joe Zhang, Chairman, China Mezzanine Capital
- Bert Koth, Director, Denham Capital
- John Meyer, Partner - Head of Resources, SP Angel
- Marin Katusa, Chief Energy Investment Strategist, Casey Research
- Kunal Shah, Head of Commodities Research, Nirmal Bang
- Mark Tyler, Joint-head of Mining & Resources, Nedbank Capital
- Vaughan Wickins, Executive: Mining and Metals, Standard Bank
- Dr Dierk Paskert, CEO, Rohstoffallianz - Resource Alliance