Mining Excellence in Ontario
Organization: CI Energy Group
|Event Date/Time: Jun 04, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 05, 2013|
Ensure optimal project development and performance with strategies to minimize delays in the regulatory process, manage constrained resources in the face of uncertain global economics and satisfy evolving stakeholder expectations.
As global macroeconomic conditions continue to dampen the base and precious minerals markets, investment and activity in Ontario’s mining sector has become extremely selective. The room for error has never been smaller, and your project’s success will no longer be determined solely by its grade.
This is Ontario’s only forum that gives you the opportunity to network with the experts and leaders who are raising the bar in mining. Find out how they are approaching these issues, and walk away with practical solutions that you can integrate into your business plans to remain competitive and meet or exceed industry best practices.
Take away clear and practical knowledge of how to:
- Navigate the provincial and federal environmental regulations to move your project forward without delays
- Prepare to comply with the changes of the Ontario Mining Act
- Develop and successfully implement mine closure and reclamation plans
- Develop a strategy to build long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with First Nations stakeholders
- Effectively manage your energy demand to minimize costs
Register now to have exclusive access to top performers and key decision makers such as:Rainy River Resources, Ontario Environment, Golder Associates, Fogler, Rubinoff LLP, Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines, Fasken Martineau LLP, Northland Power, CDP and more!