Mobile Gaming USA West 2013 (MGUSA West)
Organization: Video Games Intelligence
Venue: Hotel Kabuki
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2013 / 9:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: May 15, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (PST)|
|Registration Date: May 14, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 14, 2013|
Recent market research reports have now confirmed what senior execs in the gaming industry are already well aware of as we enter 2013: America has officially become a mobile gaming nation.
As of Q4 2012, there are now over 100 million mobile gamers in the United States, one-third of America's population. Thanks to major smartphone and tablet releases from Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Samsung that all feature state-of-the-art gaming capabilities the mobile gaming industry will continue to sustain rapid growth in 2013 and beyond.
With great opportunity also come immense challenges, and the expansion of the mobile gaming industry has brought the key issues of marketing, monetization, distribution, and discovery of games to the forefront of game studios everywhere.
Back for a second year, our flagship Mobile Gaming USA West conference was created specifically to address the challenges that mobile game developers and publishers are facing as they look to thrive in a constantly evolving marketplace.
There's an urgent need to bring together senior execs from across the mobile gaming community to discuss both the present and future within the larger context of the gaming industry as a whole.
Attendees of last year's Mobile Gaming USA summit in San Francisco, which featured 180 senior-level execs from throughout the industry, can expect to see even bigger names on stage for our 2013 conference. We'll also have more of the same high-level networking opportunities that were offered during our inaugural event, including an opening networking reception co-hosted with our sister conference at [a]list summit San Francisco.
Key players from some of the biggest names in mobile games, including SEGA, Zynga, GREE, Activision, and Gamevil will all be on hand to provide their expertise on the state of mobile gaming, while helping us identify where the industry is heading in the future.
We hope you'll be there to join us for the second edition of Mobile Gaming USA West in San Francisco!
- Ethan Einhorn (Director of Developer Relations, SEGA)
- Dan Winters (VP External Relations, Activision)
- Kyu Lee (President, Gamevil USA)
- Emmy Huang (Director of Gaming, Adobe)
- Shanti Bergel (SVP Business & Corporate Development, GREE)
- Sean Spector (SVP Business Development & Content, GameFly)
- Alex Adjadj (Director of Strategic Development, NAMCO BANDAI America)
- Mike DeLaet (SVP Global Publishing, Glu Games)
- Henry Oh (Director of Strategic Initiatives, Animoca)
- Levi Buchanan (Business Development Manager - Americas, Chillingo)
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at Mobile Gaming USA West is an invaluable opportunity to help promote your products and services to senior execs in the mobile gaming industry.
- As a sponsor or exhibitor at Mobile Gaming USA West, we promote your participation through a comprehensive marketing campaign that will display your business as an industry innovator.
- All the key players in the Mobile Gaming Capital of the World - San Francisco is home to the largest community of mobile gaming developers and publishers in the industry. There's no better place to make a huge impression on the industry's most innovative companies then by showcasing your capabilities right in their backyard!
Opportunities are limited and are on a first come, first served basis so be sure to contact Max Rollinger at (201) 234-4766 for more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at Mobile Gaming USA West!