Mobile Wallets Asia 2013 (M-Wallets Asia 2013)
Venue: Hilton Hotel Singapore
|Event Date/Time: Oct 29, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Oct 31, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Mobile devices have changed our lives and now the adoption of mobile payment and mobile wallets technology is feasible.
Mobile network operators, financial institutions, service providers and merchants are working together to meet consumer expectations, leverage new revenue opportunities, drive adoption and scale, and benefits from the resulting cost savings and efficiencies. But this new hype doesn’t come without challenges, and meanwhile consumers are still holding back.
Informa’s Mobile Wallet Asia 2013 (formerly known as Mobile Financial Services Asia) will highlight important market trends, sharing latest best practices and latest innovations in this mobile payments and commerce revolution.
Why You Must Attend This Year’s Event
- Asia’s only dedicated regional Mobile Wallet event highlighting latest innovations and commercial opportunities
- Learn from best practices and successful platform roll outs, including NFC-enabled mobile wallets
- Build collaboration in digital security enhancement
- Understand the changing role of Mobile Network Operators in the mobile payment value chain
- Find out how to monetize payment data for m-marketing campaigns
- PLUS latest Regional Case Studies on Mobile Wallet models and the world first P2P NFC enabled Movie Ticket Redemption