Molecular Dx for Cancer Drug Development
Organization: Hanson Wade
Venue: Hyatt Regency Cambridge
|Event Date/Time: Jun 18, 2013||End Date/Time: Jun 20, 2013|
Improve biomarker discovery, reduce clinical bottlenecks and advance your MDx capabilities 5th annual Molecular Dx for Cancer Drug Development: Key insights to optimize MDx strategies and develop more powerful, personalized cancer treatments
Lack of relevant predictive biomarkers, tissue sample shortages, uncertainty over effective trial design and execution…the right commercial strategy could prove meaningless if these clinical challenges are not successfully overcome.
In order to get better, more effective cancer treatments to patients faster, the need for a comprehensive, end-to-end strategy for MDx success has never been more prominent.
Now in its 5th year, Molecular Dx: Cancer Drug Development is the must-attend forum for navigating the biomarker-driven oncology drug development space.
Why is it the must attend forum? Because Molecular Dx gives you the tools to not only enhance your existing biomarker discovery and validation strategies, but also provides you with cutting edge updates and advanced applications to take your MDx programs further.How can Molecular Dx for Cancer Drug Development help you achieve this?
- Smooth the path to successful biomarker discovery and translation: Access state of the art pathway techniques and novel approaches to patient stratification, sample screening and validation
- Address and overcome reimbursement obstacles: Collaborate with payers and policy leaders. Get clarity on the long term health economic outcomes of MDx development and better equip yourself for future reimbursement success
- Evaluate game-changing genomic and proteomic techniques and how to put them to work in your own pipelines
- Understand and respond to changing regulatory requirements and gain approval
- Implement advanced clinical trial designs to enable more actionable data, smoother drug development and market access
- Meet others at the forefront of personalized medicine in oncology to give you an in depth knowledge of how you can fast track the integration of new technologies and identify biomarkers in a clinically meaningful way
Plus an unbeatable networking schedule with the leading minds in personalized oncology. With over 15 hours of dedicated networking time over 3 days, Speed Networking and highly interactive workshops, panel sessions and discussion groups.What’s new for 2013?
- Detailed insights from big pharma on game-changing techniques for MDx, including whole genome sequencing, and circulating markers
- A look at what advancements in Molecular Dx mean for patients – leading advocates give their viewpoint
- End to end look at biomarker discovery and validation, with practical advice on biomarker selection, multiplexing and translation, from companies such as Merck, AVEO and Daiichi Sankyo
- Tough reimbursement questions answered by key policy experts and HE professionals, helping you navigate this uncertain landscape
- Clinical trial designs under the spotlight. Novartis, Genentech and sanofi all present their ‘roadmap’ for ensuring high performance in MDx trials