NanoManufacturing 2013: Applications and Opportunities
Organization: Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2013 / 7:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Sep 25, 2013 / 8:00 pm - (EST)|
Hosted in Greensboro, N.C., the 2013 NanoManufacturing Conference is one of the nation’s premier Advanced Manufacturing events, bringing together national and international nanotech innovators, leading researchers, government leaders and visionaries.
The conference will be held at the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering (JNSS)), one of the top economic development initiatives in the region. With the school’s skilled faculty and state of the art equipment and research facilities, Greensboro has emerged in recent years as a leader in the innovative nanotechnology industry.
James G. Ryan, Ph.D., founding dean of the JSNN, will be among the conference’s distinguished line-up of speakers.
Other speakers include:
- Jayesh Doshi; Ph.D., Founder, President & CEO, eSpin Technologies Inc.Topic: Commercialization of Electrospun Nanofibers in Filtration
- Robert Skillen; CEO/Chief Engineer, VX AerospaceTopic: Out of autoclave manufacturing of aerospace composite, small business prospective
- Sumit Gangwal, Ph.D.; Vice President of Research and Development, Xanofi Inc.Topic: XanoShear™: A novel, scalable technology platform for producing polymeric nanofibers
View the program at http://www.nanomanufacturing2013.org/program.php.
Register at http://www.nanomanufacturing2013.org/registration.php.
- James G. Ryan, Ph.D., founding dean of the JSNN
- Jayesh Doshi; Ph.D., Founder, President & CEO, eSpin Technologies Inc
- Robert Skillen; CEO/Chief Engineer, VX Aerospace
- Sumit Gangwal, Ph.D.; Vice President of Research and Development, Xanofi Inc.