National Conference On "Energy, Materials & Communication Systems"
Organization: Rajdhani Engineering College
Venue: Pink Pearl Hotel & Fun City
|Event Date/Time: Mar 16, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 17, 2013|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 28, 2013|
This National Conference on Energy, Materials & Communication System aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Energy, Materials & Communication Systems, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
This conference will provide a forum for engineers, industry professionals, academicians, developers, research scientists and engineers from related disciplines to meet together and exchange views on the latest developments in this important field and suggest guidelines for R&D, skill development manpower training and innovation in decision making in the country.
Themes for research paper:
Original research papers including, but not restricted to, the following areas are invited:
- Energy Conversion and Management.
- Energy Conservation in Buildings.
- Fuels and Alternatives.
- Energy Policy and Planning.
- Combined and Co-generation Energy Systems.
- Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Systems.
- Energy & Environmental Issues.
- Energy and Sustainable Development.
- Renewable Energy Technologies & Energy Storage
- Solar Energy & Solar Cells
- Smart Grid
- Integration of distributed generators
- Nano & Smart Materials
- Photovoltaic materials
- Composite Materials
- Hybrid Materials
- Thin Films & Nano Films
- Semiconductor devices
- Glasses & Amorphous materials
- Materials for optical storage
- Optoelectronic and photonic devices
(III) Communication Systems:
- Wireless Communication
- Optical Communication
- Digital Communication
- Satellite & Space Communication
- Cellular/Mobile Communication
- Electronic Communication
- Multimedia Communication
- Data Communication
- Communication Theory & Information Theory
- Digital Signal Processing & Image Processing
- Embedded System
- Internet Protocol & Architecture
- Software defined Networking
- IP Multimedia subsystem protocol & Services.
Call for Papers
It is proposed to have several technical papers, key note addresses and lead papers in several technical sessions by eminent professors, experienced engineers and faculty members in the conference. Abstracts and full length papers are invited from all concerned by 28th February, 2013. Acceptance of papers will be communicated by 8th March, 2013. Full length papers are required to be prepared on IEEE format and a soft copy must be mailed to and .
- Industry Professionals – Rs.1,000/-
- Faculty/Scientist – Rs. 600/-
- Research Scholar / Students – Rs. 300/-
- Listener – Rs.200/- (w/o conference kit)
The registration fee includes the conference kit, lunch, and book of abstracts of the conference in hard/soft copy. Registration fee is to be paid through bank D.D. in favor of “Rajdhani Engineering College” payable at Jaipur. The filled registration form along with the demand draft should reach the organization on or before 12th March, 2013.
Contact details for correspondence:
Mr.Amit Shrivastava Dr. R. K. Mangal
Mob: +91- 9314860660 Mob: +91-9414456940
Logo of Rajdhani Campus
Rohini Nagar - Phase I, Sanganer - Renwal Road, JAIPUR (Rajasthan) – 303904
*A few selected research papers will be forwarded for publication to International Journals.