National Forum on Prepaid, Gift Cards and Stored Value Products
|Event Date/Time: Dec 06, 2012||End Date/Time: Dec 07, 2012|
Leverage Your Prepaid, Gift Card and Stored Value Products to Drive Revenue!
Unlock the opportunities in your prepaid, gift card and stored value products by gaining crucial strategies to maximize revenue streams, develope compliant, profitable business models, and drive consumer traffic and branding opportunities. Ensure you and your organization are prepared to take full advantage of the growing market for prepaid products in Canada.
Attend The Canadian Institute’s National Forum on Prepaid, Gift Card and Stored Value Products to procure solid and practical roadmaps for a highly successful prepaid product line from an impressive line-up of highly regarded speakers consisting of the key stakeholders and leaders in today’s developing prepaid opportunities. At this cutting edge event, you will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain an increased share in the prepaid market including:
- Minimizing your costs and risks in rolling out your prepaid product line across Canada
- Increasing and leveraging consumer loyalty and traffic
- Developing and fully utilizing the partnership opportunities available
- Benchmarking the best practices in revenue models to maximize profits
- Develop your opportunities further by attending our practical, hands-on pre-conference workshops:
A Concrete Strategies to Message and Optimize Consumer Relationships Through Prepaid Products
B Creating a Viable, Workable Plan to Manage Risks and Reporting for Prepaid Products
Register now! Secure your place at this timely forum by calling 1-877-927-7936.
We look forward to seeing you at the event in December!