NET2013 International Networking for Healthcare Education Conference (NET2013 Conference)
Venue: Fitzwilliam College
|Event Date/Time: Sep 03, 2013 / 10:15 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Sep 05, 2013 / 2:00 pm - (GMT)|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 05, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 21, 2013|
NET2013 is a unique opportunity to share innovation and the latest ideas and experiences with a wide range of colleagues from the UK and overseas.
We are now inviting abstracts for core papers, theme papers, symposia and posters. Your
abstract must be relevant to the follwoing conference themes:
- Developing teachers
- Educational innovation and enhancement
- Education in clinical practice and practice development
- E-learning/blended learning
- Humanising healthcare education
- Internationalisation and global challenges in healthcare education
- Interprofessional learning and working
- Leadership development
- Learning and teaching strategies
- Partnership working
- Research in healthcare education
- Role of the service user
- Social, economic and policy drivers
- Student experience
For full details on submitting an abstract please visit our website: http://www.jillrogersassociates.co.uk/net-conference-home.html
It is for everyone interested in debating the latest developments and thinking in healthcare education: educators, practitioners, researchers and students. Join colleagues to explore the future direction of healthcare education, discuss innovative approaches, share best practice, network with colleagues and return to your workplace stimulated.
The NET conference philosophy is unique. Accepted papers are divided into themed sessions. Presenters remain in their chosen session for its duration. This enables presenters to respond to questions that occur throughout the session and encourages in-depth discussion and wide-ranging debate. Highly experienced convenors facilitate the group discussion and delegates contribute their experiences to the continuity of the debate.
The conference programme will include:
- keynote papers from leading national and international speakers
- core papers and presentations focusing on contemporary issues
- participation in two in-depth theme sessions
- networking time with presenters and delegates a choice of leading edge symposia
- conference workshops
- complimentary tour of Cambridge
- gala conference dinner: ‘a Cambridge experience’ and entertainment.