Oil and Money (O&M)
Organization: Energy Intelligence and the International Herald Tribune
Venue: InterContinental Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 01, 2013||End Date/Time: Oct 02, 2013|
The 34th Annual Oil & Money Conference, hosted by the International Herald Tribune and Energy Intelligence, brings together global energy and finance leaders to examine major market issues, to network with influential peers, exchange expert insights and develop strategies and solutions for the most pressing energy issues. This year’s theme, “A Revolution in Progress”, addresses the major challenges facing the global oil and gas industry.
· Oil & Money focuses on current issues confronting the global oil and gas industry, from upstream to the midstream and downstream sectors, as well as on the financial, political and geopolitical environments in which the industry operates.
· Issues look different from the perspective of small- and medium-sized companies when compared to the large IOCs and NOCs. Speakers represent the entire spectrum of the global oil and gas industry and the financial sector.
· North American and global shale gas and tight oil developments and prospects could become a global game changer. Senior United States (US) officials will discuss the prospects for US energy independence and its implications; while global technical experts with experience in China, Latin America, and elsewhere will explore the prospects for shale gas and tight oil outside of North America.
The conference offers a balanced approach between keynotes, individual presentations and Davos-type debates, providing ample opportunity for direct interaction with speakers.
The Oil & Money conference, organized jointly by the International Herald Tribune and Energy Intelligence, has a proud 33-year heritage of bringing together leaders in the worlds of energy and finance to network with other influential peers, exchange expert insights and develop strategies and solutions for the most pressing energy issues.
Attendees can look forward to:
· Gaining new perspectives by hearing distinguished speakers and panelists address relevant, timely topics
· Effective networking opportunities with fellow energy and finance industry leaders in a crowd large enough to be powerful, small enough to be intimate
· Illuminating debates with more structures discussion time scheduled over the two days
· Added-value research and viewpoints in the delegate documentation
· A two day information download that will provide a clear perspective upon which to build your own strategies for success.
· Toast the Petroleum Executive of the Year with your colleagues and clients at the annual award gala
Oil Ministers and CEOs
· H.E. Abdulla Bin Hamad Al-Attiyah, Chairman, Administrative Control and Transparency Authority, Qatar
· H.E. Abdalla Salem El-Badri, Secretary General, OPEC
· H.E. Youcef Yousfi, Minister of Energy and Mines, Algeria
· Peter Voser, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Dutch Shell
· Nordine Ait-Laoussine, President, NALCOSA
· Sara Akbar, Chief Executive Officer, Kuwait Energy
· Sadad Al Husseini, President, Husseini Energy
· Sheikh Nawaf Al-Sabah, Chief Executive Officer, Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company
· Ayman Asfari, Group Chief Executive, Petrofac
· Michael Blaha, Executive Chairman, Discover Exploration
· Christophe de Margerie, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Total
· Tony Fountain, Chief Executive Officer, Refining & Marketing, Reliance Industries
· Miguel Galuccio, President & Chief Executive Officer, YPF
· Andrew Gould, Chairman, BG Group
· Albert Helmig, Chief Executive Officer, Grey House
· Majid Jafar, Chief Executive Officer, Crescent Petroleum
· Marcel Kramer, Chief Executive Officer, South Stream Transport
· Maurizio La Noce, Chief Executive Officer, Mubadala Petroleum
· Emilio Lozoya, Chief Executive Officer, PEMEX
· Ali Moshiri, President, Chevron Africa and Latin America Exploration and Production
· Ian Taylor, President & Chief Executive Officer, Vitol Group
· Torbjörn Törnqvist, Chief Executive Officer, Gunvor Group
Other Distinguished Speakers
· Alex Beard, Director, Oil Commodity Department, GlencoreXstrata
· Fereidun Fesharaki, Chairman, FACTS Global Energy
· Victor Zhikai Gao, Director, China National Association of International Studies
· Craig Kennedy, Vice Chairman, Global Energy & Power, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
· Tom Langford, Managing Director, Global Head of Energy Investment Banking, UBS Investment Bank
· Greg Leveille, General Manager, Unconventional Reservoirs Technology Program, ConocoPhillips
· Robert Maguire, Partner, Perella Weinberg Partners
· Ivor Orchard, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder, Kerogen Capital (Asia)
· The Honorable Jim Prentice, Senior Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
· Tim Probert, President, Strategy and Corporate Development, Halliburton
· Matt Rogers, Director, McKinsey & Co.
· Antoine Rostand, Managing Director, Schlumberger Business Consulting
· Ghassan Salamé, Dean, Paris School of International Affairs, Sciences Po
· Dario Scaffardi, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Saras Group
· The Honorable Adam Sieminski, Administrator, US Energy Information Administration
· Jonathan Stern, Chairman and Senior Research Fellow, Natural Gas Research Programme, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
· Nader Sultan, Senior Partner, F&N Consultancy
· Frank Verrastro, Senior Vice President, Center for Strategic and International Studies
For more information, see www.oilandmoney.com