Operational and Technical Changes for FATCA Compliance
Organization: marcus evans
|Event Date/Time: Jan 30, 2013 / 8:00 am - (EST)||End Date/Time: Feb 01, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (EST)|
The Operational and Technical Changes for FATCA Compliance Conference will be a two and half day, industry focused event from January 30-February 1, 2013 in Miami, FL. Attendees will address key FATCA requirements, while discussing the practical implications of IGAs and strategies for achieving operational and infrastructural efficiency.
Key Themes of the Operational and Technical Changes for FATCA Compliance Conference Include:
1. Challenges of FATCA regulations and prospects for the final regulation
2. Achieving operational and infrastructural efficiency
3. Coordinating existing AML/KYC procedures with FATCA compliance
4. FATCA from the FFI’s perspective
5. Beyond banking: the challenges of FATCA implementation
6. Coping with the withholding obligation under FATCA
Join our expert speaking committee including BNP Paribas, E*TRADE Financial, ING Bank, Banco Santander, CIBC First Carribean, Citi Private Bank, Fifth Third Bank and many more!