Optimising Mine Ventilation
|Event Date/Time: Nov 19, 2012 / 8:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Nov 21, 2012 / 5:30 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Optimising Mine Ventilation Masterclass
Ensuring Optimal Efficiency - A Safer And More Productive
Underground Mining Operation
Why This Event?
The accessible to rich and quality minerals contributes to rapid economy development demand for underground mining operations. However mining at these depths, ventilation and cooling is critical, not just for health and safety, instead also for the productivity that will ultimately translate into achieving the required profit margins for the respective organization. Hence these three days specially tailored and highly interactive course on Optimising Mine Ventilation will assist Mine Ventilation personnel who wish to update their skills and knowledge respect of airflow and the quality of air.
- LEARN the fundamental steps required to undertake an optimisation of mine ventilation.
- UNDERSTAND that the capital and operating costs in mine ventilation.
- APPRECIATE the limitations of both not considering all the relevant design criteria and of not conducting a rigorous interrogation of each criterion presented.
- MASTER the ability to review an external feasibility study design.
- DISCOVER simplifications that enable an overall view of mine ventilation design and determine whether they are applicable to an external feasibility study.
- DEVELOP optimisation procedures and use software to evaluate the suitability of overall mine and auxiliary ventilation system design.
· Expert in the mine ventilation and refrigeration with 46 years of experience.
- Has been involved with all the major mining companies and projects over the last 30 years.
- Free workbook covering the three day mine ventilation planning (optimisation) workshop
- Additional work notes that support and provide background in the 3-day workshop
- Software in respect of auxiliary ventilation systems, economic airway analysis, psychrometry and air cooling power as required.
Email me at email@example.com with the subject code “OMV-W” for the full agenda and trainer profile now.
UNI Strategic Pte Ltd
DID: +65 6825 9638 | Fax: +65 6776 2120