Payer Forum EU 2013
Venue: The Westin Grand, Berlin
|Event Date/Time: Oct 21, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT)||End Date/Time: Oct 22, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT)|
Relationships with the correct payers mean the difference between success and failure of your products. At Payers’ Forum Europe (21-22nd October, Berlin), you’ll initiate relationships with Europe's most influential payers and learn what they want directly from them, enabling you to create excellent value adding propositions. The world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations will sit alongside Europe’s leading Payer organisations, including, NHS, G-BA, AIFA, and others to discuss their priorities, budgetary focuses and future goals/objectives . This senior level event will create unbeatable learning, networking and partnership opportunities for both sides.
- New Partnerships - Meet and initiate new partnerships with the most influential payers in Europe
- Payers’ Priorities - Learn what payers priorities are and their budgetary focus to create realistic and sustainable propositions
- Payers’ Value Perception - Learn exactly what payers consider valuable and then use this to develop superior value propositions.
- Innovative Payer Partnership Strategy Case Studies – Hear how your peers have successfully worked with Payers to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Payers’ three year focus – Speak personally with Payers about how the Market Access process will change within the next three years