Peidatric Nursing: Care of the Hospitalized Child 2013 (Hospitalized Child)
Organization: Contemporary Forums
Venue: Hyatt Regency Orange County
|Event Date/Time: Apr 10, 2013 / 7:00 am - (PST)||End Date/Time: Apr 13, 2013 / 8:00 am - (PST)|
Highlights and Benefits: What makes the 2013 Conference a “must attend” event?
- High Acuity Pediatric Patients: Assessment and Management, an exciting Preconference addressing challenges nurses face when caring for the “not quite ICU” patient on a general pediatric unit. Improve your assessment skills, identify appropriate interventions, and hear the perspective of family members from an interactive Parent Panel.
- A number of “hot topics” including sepsis, patient safety, antimicrobial stewardship and childhood obesity and its impact on health and diseases processes.
- Faculty experts who understand first-hand the unique needs of the acutely ill hospitalized child.
- Practical evidence-based strategies and “tips” which you can take home and apply immediately in your practice.
- Opportunities to build professional relationships with colleagues from across the country that practice in a variety of pediatric clinical settings.
- 16 Concurrent Session choices allowing you to build your conference experience to best meet your educational needs.
- The many entertainment, shopping, restaurant and relaxation options available in this magical southern California location!
Bring your questions and puzzling cases … the dynamic faculty will provide answers and guidance. Mark your calendar and invite a colleague to join you at this exceptional Pediatric Nursing conference!
Pls call Contemporary Forums at 800-377-7707 or email us at for early registration.