Permian Midstream Takeaway Congress
Organization: american business conferences
Venue: Hyatt Regency Houston
|Event Date/Time: Jul 29, 2015||End Date/Time: Jul 30, 2015|
The industry leading , now in its 4th instalment (Houston, July 29-20), will provide play specific pipeline, storage, rail and trucking solutions to ensure takeaway capacity meets supply and reaches the optimal markets to maximize netback.
Meanwhile, midstream providers will gain critical quantification of production forecasts on a play-by-play basis to assess the business case for further build out.
This is the only congress to focus purely on the Permian midstream, analyzing production play-by-play and takeaway commodity-by-commodity.
This is the annual event trusted and attended by every major E&P and midstream company looking to stay in the loop with the ever changing infrastructure and markets attributed to the Permian Basin.
Key Features Of This Year's Event Include:
· PRODUCTION FORECAST & DRILLING ECONOMICS
· ADAPTING TO HIGH GRAVITY CRUDES & CONDENSATES
· HIGH GRAVITY CRUDES & CONDENSATES MARKETS
· EXPORT REGULATIONS & INFRASTRUCTURE
· MIDSTREAM PROJECTS, STORAGE CAPACITY & GATHERING SYSTEMS
· GAS & NGL REVIEW
· M&A ACTIVITY
Key Speakers For 2015 Include:
· Matthew Goitia, CEO, Peaker Energy
· Bernie Thomas Co-Founder, Navigator Energy Services
· Pat McGannon, Vice President - Business Development, Rangeland Energy
· Doug Coleman, Vice President New Ventures, Prism Resources