Pharmaceutical Portfolio & Lifecycle Management
Organization: SMi Group Limited
|Event Date/Time: Apr 17, 2013||End Date/Time: Apr 18, 2013|
This is the 8th conference in this winning annual series and certain to be the best yet! With 20 expert speakers, 17 in-depth presentations and two interactive half-day workshops this will be the one conference in 2013 to attend for the very latest intelligence to help you develop winning portfolio and lifecycle management strategies in an increasingly challenging marketplace.
Expert speakers will explore and debate the key success factors for portfolio planning and lifecycle management, including risk assessment, effective decision making, market exclusivity and innovation of products in pharma.
PLUS choose from two interactive half-day pre-conference workshops on Tuesday 16th April. Attend either Current and Cutting Edge Methods of Portfolio Management and/or Successful Strategies on Lifecycle Management.
Key benefits of attending:
- Discover current and cutting-edge methods of portfolio management
- Find out how to increase efficiency of a drug lifecycle, in order to create a drug with minimum cost and maximum revenue
- Explore drug pricing and profit: how to read the market to choose the correct cost of a drug
- Learn about the emerging markets in the industry – how this leads to new drug discoveries plus which sectors are becoming increasingly important in drug research and discovery
- Debate lifecycle management techniques and best practices for drug development including prioritisation, optimisation and management of a drug development portfolio
- Examine the best analysis techniques, which programmes to use, and which methods will gain the most accurate and useful results
Kimber Hardy, Head of Valuation and Analysis, Merck Serono
Lucette Doessegger, Global Head of Licensing & Early Development, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Michel Hamende, Director, Life Cycle Management, UCB Pharma
Tom Halliwell, Associate Director Programme Manager, Norgine
Richard Fazackerley, Director – Global Demand Chain Technology, Eisai
Gerhard Gross, Head of Drug Metabolism, Lundbeck
Vladimir Anisimov, Senior Strategic Biostatistics Director, Quintiles
Tim Harris, Former Senior Director, Established Products, EMAP, GSK
Mike Rea, Chief Executive Officer, IDEA Pharma UK
and more . . .
For the in-depth programme, full speaker line-up and to register please visit the website by clicking the button above.
Alternatively, please call Jonathan Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734.