Pharmaceutical Regulatory Asia Summit 2013
Organization: IBC Asia
|Event Date/Time: Aug 27, 2013 / 9:00 am - (GMT +8:00 hours)||End Date/Time: Aug 30, 2013 / 5:00 pm - (GMT +8:00 hours)|
Being up-to-date with current requirements and understanding individual authority interpretation of guidelines is critical for successful product registration. The challenge in Asia is the frequency of changing regulations and increasing time-lag for regulatory approval – factors which can significantly impact on your time to market and bottom line.
IBC’s Pharmaceutical Regulatory Asia Summit is the longest standing event of its kind in the region. The 6th annual event will continue its focus on:
- Real-life industry experience in dealing with particular authorities around Asia Pacific and beyond
- More opportunity to engage in Q&A discussions with regulatory authorities and industry experts
- The chance to ask questions that you want answered to expedite your own approval process
What’s New for 2013?
- More Asia regulators – industry Q&A sessions and panels.
- More case-study driven content discussing real-life issues and scenarios
- More Asian and international regulatory and industry experts to learn from, meet and network with
- New pre/post sessions on medical device regulations and pharmacovigilance