Organization: Hanson Wade
Venue: Sheraton Boston Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 19, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 21, 2013|
The greatest minds in the field of PK/PD combined…
PK/PD represents the best opportunity to predict how a drug behaves before it enters the body. Drug developers already know this and are desperately trying to develop a best-in-class PK/PD strategy, ensuring that the best decisions are made moving into the clinic.
This conference will provide a forum to facilitate the exchange of practical information with the sole purpose of allowing you to implement the best PK/PD strategy possible, quickly.
The PK/PD Summit brings together from Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis, Amgen and others as they showcase new PK/PD strategies that you can adopt immediately on your return to the lab.
What will you gain from the PK/PD Summit?
- Understand the latest PK/PD developments for more efficient drug development
- Hear about novel PK/PD approaches to enhance the translation of preclinical data into the clinic
- Explore novel strategies to identify and validate biomarkers, ensuring that better decisions are made moving into the clinic
- Find out the best methods to determine the appropriate dosage regimen, whilst minimizing the risk of toxicity in the clinic
- Deal with the PK/PD challenges early to inform de-risking strategies in early development
- Network with all the key PK/PD players
View the full range of topics to be discussed in the
With drug developers already adopting better PK/PD approaches, don’t run the risk of falling behind. Attend this meeting to meet the people who will enable you to improve your technical capabilities and gather more predictive data. Data that will lead to better decisions being made with more certainty on the outcome.